Velocity Micro releasing two Android 4.0 tablets
These are the Cruz Tablet T510 and Cruz Tablet T507, wich basically are renewed versions of their current tablets. They will be displayed next week at the CES 2012 event.
The T507 comes with a 7 inch capacitive screen and it’s powered by a single-core 1.2GHz Cortex processor, 400MHz ARM Mali GPU, 512MB of RAM and 8GB of storage space. Velocity Micro is saying the T507 will cost around $150.
The bigger model, the T510 has a 9.7 inch screen in a 8.9mm thick frame and has essentially the same specs.
For both models, the display resolution have not been told. And as for the Android version, on the images we see Gingerbread, but will be surely upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich soon.
More info and release dates are to be expected next week.
- Sony’s new Xperia Tablet details leaked
- Archos 97 Carbon with Android 4.0 now for sale for $250
- Casio rugged Android tablets available soon
- Argos announces two low-priced Ice Cream Sandwich tablets
- Huawei reveals Mediapad 7 Lite tablet
- Google Nexus 7 tablet now for sale starting from $199
- Transformer Pad Infinity with 1920×1200 resolution introduced by ASUS
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 4.0 announced
- ASUS TF300T images leaked, possibly a new Transformer tablet
- Archos G9 tablets to be upgraded to Android ICS next month