HTC One X details announced with Tegra 3 quad-core and Android 4.0
The One X will come with the NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core monster running at 1.5 GHz, 1GB of RAM, a 4.7 inch 720p gorilla-glass display and Android 4.0 with HTC’s latest Sense UI 4.0 on top of it.
There’s also 32GB of internal space and a 1080p video capable 8 megapixel camera with an aperture of 2.0, wich translates into improved light-collecting.
The integrated HTC ImageChip feature help’s to speed up taking pictures, in just 0.7 seconds.
The battery’s capacity is 1800mAh’s, wich should be enough, considering all the power-efficient technologies the new Tegra 3 processor provides.
The backside of One X will be covered with polycarbonate, making it scratch resistant. The HTC One X will be available at the end of April.
- ZTE Grand X IN Android 4.0 phone with Intel chipset announced
- HTC’s new Android phone with 5 inch screen rumored
- Rumored Facebook phone coming from HTC in 2013?
- HTC One XXL specifications leaked
- Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II dual-core Android tablet available soon
- Lenovo announced 9.7 inch Android 4.0 tablet
- ASUS PadFone phone-tablet hybrid coming to Taiwan first
- Android 4.0 update for Sony Xperia devices delayed, now promised in mid-April
- HTC One Series available in Central Europe
- Cheap Android 4.0 tablets now available from Coby