Samsung Galaxy S III officially announced
The S III is coming with Samsung’s own Exynos quad-core processor ticking at 1.4 GHz, 1GB of RAM, 16, 32 or 64GB of storage and a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720.
Naturally, you’ll have Android 4.0, running under Samsung’s TouchWiz interface. Battery’s capacity is 2100mAh.
The phone will come with some innovative software-features, including the ability to use eye-movement tracking, so it would not turn off the display while you’re reading a webpage or a book, or voice actions, where you can say snooze to delay the alarm and much more.
The Samsung Galaxy S III will be in Europe at the end of this month, and shortly after that in other parts of the world.
- Samsung Galaxy S III seen running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM
- Samsung Exynos 5 Dual ARM Cortex-A15 processor announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet now available for pre-order
- Samsung Galaxy S3 now officially available
- Samsung announces external DVD drive with Android compatibility
- Samsung announces two new Android powered Galaxy Players
- Samsung reveals Galaxy Tab 2 release dates
- Samsung introduces Galaxy Beam – Android phone with built-in projector
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 4.0 announced
- Samsung Galaxy S III rumors suggesting a release in May